I love to to art and often get excited if I mix a color just right or paint the perfect wispy cloud.
Same thing for writing.
I just wrote a scene that I hadn't even planned but it just came about. It's a scene I'd love to see in person, a happy-go-lucky Praise God event and now my day is better!
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
updates
As you may see, I published my second novel and named my series (Lilies of the Field). I am so very slowly working on book #3. I'm doi...
-
It's official! I am writing my second novel. I don't want to give too many spoilers about my second novel, so I'm withholding ...
-
I haven't blogged for a few weeks and haven't any excuses. I have been in the throws of writer's block but had a few awesome m...
-
We're Only Human, my novel (part 1, as #2 is being written as you read this) is in a GoodReads Giveaway, ending tonight. Here is the l...
No comments:
Post a Comment