Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My 2nd Book (part two of a series) and a milestone

So my second-novel-in-the-works is part of a series, We're Only Human  (kindle and paperback) being part 1.

That alone is big news, right? A series!!!

Any-who.....

So I've got TERRIBLE writer's block!!! And of course it comes at a time when my house is spic and span and it's too hot outside to go outside, so I've got all this time to write!

I have ideas of what to write. I know X,Y, and Z need to happen in my book, but I go to write it and it comes out as gobbledy gook......

"uhh....X and Y like date and stuff, somehow, blah blah romance, oh i love you, let's set a date for marriage, oh we're getting married, happily ever after, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage"

Yep, that is honestly how bad off I am!

attempt at Vegas-styling. 300 pages!
But wait, I am not here to complain. Well, maybe a little, but my point is....
If Georgia size 12 font (ermagherd it looks huge) and 1.5 spacing is "right" for a book (compared to my teeny-tiny print in We're Only Human) then....

I am missing huge chunks of my novel and yet I have reached 300 pages!!!! Can't blogger make that blink and dance Vegas style? Sure, f in my teeny-tiny font of #1 in the series, then #2 would be less than 300 pages but I'm proud of my accomplishment.

Now if only I could shove away the writer's block!!! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, but apparently He isn't having me write much these days. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

updates

As you may see, I published my second novel and named my series (Lilies of the Field). I am so very slowly working on book #3. I'm doi...