Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I make art with words and paint

I will go to my first art fair this week and I'm really excited!  (Corks&Hops, Crestline.)

I hope to not just sell my books and art, but to meet fellow artists/art lovers, authors/book worms and the like. The cool thing about a global world via the internet, and a local artisan's festival, is that creators get to meet their customers which is amazing!

I will be signing my books there for purchase (first come first serve, or else you'll have to order via Amazon) and will also have paintings for sale.

Yep, I "do art", too.

Here is a preview!  (Prices t.b.a.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

updates

As you may see, I published my second novel and named my series (Lilies of the Field). I am so very slowly working on book #3. I'm doi...